All eyes were all A-Mei at the press conference of The Voice of China <中國好聲音> yesterday.
Last month, A-Mei became the subject of mockery when she showed up with a swollen figure at an event. However, she was thrust in the spotlight yesterday when she wowed everyone with her drastic weight loss.
Dressed in a black outfit with black leggings, A-Mei was visibly slimmer with a sharper chin and toned legs.
The 40-year-old admitted that she had specially lost weight for the programme so that she could look compatible with the three mentors.
The various criticisms on A-Mei’s figure has left her in tears and this motivated her to undergo a rigorous slimming regime. For the past one month, A-Mei has been working out on her bicycle, taking low calories food such as seafood and vegetables and avoid sugary drinks. She has also changed her sleeping habits and turned in earlier.
Her efforts has finally paid off when she was praised by the media.
When asked why she had lost weight so quickly, A-Mei replied mischievously, “If not, you guys have nothing to write.”
A-Mei’s drastic weight loss has become a talking point on the forum. A netizen wrote, “A-Mei has successfully lost weight. Do we still have any reason to be fat?”
Take a look at A-Mei’s slimming secrets:
1) Drink black coffee to reduce swelling
– A-Mei avoids taking sugary drinks early in the morning and takes black coffee instead. She drinks 2-3 cups of black coffee everyday.
2) Take low calories food
– She consumes more seafood and vegetables. Avoid stir frying and deep frying food.
3) Exercise regularly
– A-Mei exercises 30 minutes to 1 hour daily on running track and rides bicycle to burn the fats.
4) Adjust sleeping time
– Used to be a night owl sleeping at 4-5 am, A-Mei now turns in by 1 am.
Source: Apple Daily
This article is written for Asianpopnews.com. Reproduction or reposting this article on other websites is STRICTLY prohibited.