Coco Lee angrily blasts the “cheap person” who poisoned her dog to death

195 0
195 0


Coco Lee’s beloved 10-year-old dog, Buffy suddenly passed away recently.

The 40-year-old diva was grieving over the loss of Buffy and has been crying continuously. Besides mourning over the death of her dog on Weibo, Coco also revealed that her dog did not die of old age, but rather was poisoned.

She said, “My heart is so in pain. My beloved doggie, Buffy has just passed away. I have been crying. I am very sad. He was 10 years old this year. While on a stroll with my mum, he could have eaten the poison on the floor, deliberately dropped by some cheap person. The vet said that he was poisoned.”

“It was too sudden. I was playing with him that day, and I did not expect him to leave us. Buffy is a very intelligent dog. I hate those bad people who placed the poison on the ground to poison many owners’ beloved dogs. I am really very sad.”



This article is written for Reproduction or reposting this article on other websites is STRICTLY prohibited.  

In this article

Join the Conversation