Korean superstar Lee Min-ho is crowned “2014 Asian Male God” in China!
A Chinese website organised an online poll over two months, in which Lee Min-ho and Kim Soo-hyun were widely seen as hot favourites.
Min-ho and Soo-hyun are extremely popular in China, after their hit series The Heirs and My Love from the Star created a stir there.
Min-ho eventually clinched the top spot, by garnering over 10 million votes. Exo-M’s Kris took the second spot with 9.99 million votes. Soo-hyun was ranked third with 9.96 million votes.
The voting was based on looks, body, charm, talent and warm heart.
Other stars who make it into the top ten include Taiwanese artistes Show Luo and F4’s Jerry Yan.
“2014 Asian Male God” top ten
1) Lee Min-ho – 10 million votes
2) Exo-M’s Kris – 9.99 million votes
3) Kim Soo-hyun – 9.96 million votes
4) Exo-M’s Lu Han – 9.94 million votes
5) Show Luo – 8.84 million votes
6) Hua Chenyu – 7.87 million votes
7) Vincent Chiao – 7.82 million votes
8) Wallace Chung – 7.58 million votes
9) Jerry Yan – 7.55 million votes
10) Exo-M’s Lay – 7.46 million votes
This article is written for Asianpopnews.com. Reproduction or reposting this article on other websites is STRICTLY prohibited.